To initiate a return or exchange, you must first obtain a return authorization number. To begin, contact Bomber Gear by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-525-2925 to receive a return authorization number. Please write this number on the outside of your package. If you do not include a return authorization number your package may be refused.
We love our customers! Thank you for supporting Bomber Gear!
We thank you for standing by us, and we will return the favor by standing by our product. All Bomber Gear warranties remain in place, and our customer service team is here to answer any questions. The following applies to purchases made from bombergear.com. If you purchased your product from one of our retail partners, please contact them regarding returns and exchanges.
BOMBER GEAR WARRANTY
Bomber Gear is the best paddling gear in the world - PERIOD. We stand behind it. If you are not satisfied with our product at the time you receive it, or if our product fails due to a manufacturer defect, you can quickly receive a replacement by returning the product to the store that you bought it from or by contacting us directly. In the event that a replacement product is not available, Confluence will coordinate and pay for the repair (if reparable) or offer the consumer a refund of their purchase price based on the prorated scale outlined below:
- During the first year of ownership this warranty covers repair or replacement of 100% of the purchase price.
- During the second year of ownership, this warranty covers repair or replacement of up to 85% of the purchase price.
- During the third year of ownership, this warranty covers repair or replacement of up to 70% of the purchase price.
- During the fourth year of ownership, this warranty covers repair or replacement of up to 50% of the purchase price.
- During the fifth year of ownership, this warranty covers repair or replacement of up to 30% of the purchase price.
- After the fifth year of ownership, this warranty covers repair or replacement of up to 10% of the purchase price.
- Products damaged as a result of normal wear and tear or abuse will not be covered however it may be eligible for a quick repair at a reasonable cost.
Our warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product. Consumers must have proof of purchase to be eligible for a warranty. The warranty is voided if the product has been used for commercial use or has been altered. Latex gaskets are not covered under warranty.