The Bomb Dry Suit
When you’re consistently pushing limits, you require a little extra armor (and then some). That’s why our high-end, 4-layer Bomb Dry Suit features reinforced shoulder panels, abrasion-resistant oxford nylon on the seat, knees, shins and elbows. And because staying dry and warm isn’t so bad either, we’ve incorporated the same highly durable Bomber Gear gaskets, our unique double-stitched, taped and patched seams and the same breathable Toray 4-ply Entrant HB fabric as what is used on the revered Bomb Dry Top. Other unique features include a hidden emergency whistle, glass bead reflective piping, a sleeve pocket with a drain, a reflective screen printed logo, 4-layer Toray socks with reinforced bottoms and a dual-adjustable overskirt with rubber closer flaps. Also includes TiZip zippers across the shoulders for entry and in the front for relief zip. Best of all, the Bomb Dry Suit is designed in Bomber Gear’s signature Performance Cut fashion, so you know it’s made with an intimate knowledge of how paddlers sit below deck. Guaranteed to keep you dry, comfortable, and begging for more.
Available Colors: Red
Available Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large
- 3M Glass Bead Piping
- All of our tops feature 3M Glass Bead Piping. This high tech trim won’t scratch or lose its reflectivity - even under the most extreme conditions – providing you with an extra measure of visibility and safety.
- Bomber Gear Gaskets
- Our dry top neck gaskets aren’t glued on. Glue breaks down. Instead, we use a proprietary technology that fuses our gasket seams for a much more durable closure. The Volcanic Gasket Protector System is Velcro-free, eliminating the associated chaff and skin-irritation while giving neck and wrists full, unrestricted movement. And unlike other gear companies, our gaskets are custom made. How do you know? Because each gasket is stamped with the date of manufacture.
- Bomblock™ Construction
- All of our sprayskirt seams are taped, blind-stitched and glued for watertight durability. Plus, all cross seams are patch reinforced. Other manufacturers may take two or three of these steps, but only Bomber Gear takes the trouble to do all four. And that means a level of durability and performance that will ensure watertight seams for years to come.
- Performance Cut
- Bomber Gear products are ergonomically designed for superior comfort and fit. Dry tops feature articulated arms for maximum range of motion. And our pants and shorts are cut with an intimate knowledge of how paddlers sit below deck, with fewer seams for all day comfort. *NOTE: Bomber Gear sizing is reflective of actual measured sizes and may not correlate to casual clothing sizes. For the best fit please make sure to check your measurements before placing your order.
- Sub Screen™
- This exclusive Bomber Gear screening technology infuses our super-stretch neoprene with superior water repellency and durability. It’s made from a Teflon-based ink which is pressure injected into the pores of the neoprene. The result? A permanent treatment that will never wear off, making our products exceptionally waterproof.
- Vault Water Lock Waistband
- Designed to lock water out like no other dry top. The Vault Water Lock Waistband is made of 2mm J-mesh grip neoprene and incorporates two additional lines of defense. First, a superstretch bungee to hold everything comfortably secure. And second, an anti-bunch double Velcro system that forms a flawless bond. Together, they form a lightweight seal over a large surface area for maximum protection.